Copyright Protected © 2008-2018
Friday, January 23, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
List at least one thing your husband did or said in the past week that reminded you why you love him.
Share a "Generous Wife Tip" A tip to do little things for your husband, little things that he could do for himself, but that he would appreciate having you do for him.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Since Monday is my hubby's birthday I thought I would write down 13 Things I Adore About My Hubby...
- He makes me smile daily
- He supports homeschooling 100%
- He's my little MacGyver (He can fix almost anything)
- He takes care of me, even when I think I don't need it
- He puts God first
- He puts Family second
- He provides for us so I can stay home and take care of the kids
- That he helps around the house, even when you don't ask
- He sips my coffee to make sure it's just right before giving to me
- He keeps my van in tip top shape to keep our family safe
- He's very creative.. designing his own knives and flies for fly fishing
- He knows the right thing to say at the right moment
- That he has put up with me for over 12 years!
Happy Birthday Honey!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
For this week's MY HUSBAND ROCKS, I wanted to briefly mention about how wonderful it is to be married to my husband for over 11 years. To be able to have those restaurant moments with him that I wouldn't want to share with any other person but him.
It's a sad time where most couples don't make it past their fifth anniversary and to look into my husband's eyes after 11 years of marriage and knowing that no other person could fill the shoes of my husband better than him.. My husband rocks because he puts up with me and takes care of me even when I don't think I need it! He sips my coffee each morning to make sure it's 'just' right.. and nothing shows more love than that for me.. I know that might be silly to most people but for me, the little things count when it comes to our marriage. The funny gestures he does each day so he can see a smile on my face.. those are priceless to me..
Tonight we went out to dinner to Pizza Hut since the boy's earned their Book It coupons this past month. Well it's -20 degrees outside with snow and ice all around. After dinner.. I headed towards my door to hop on in.. Well, my honey came over to my side, opened my door and helped me into the car. I beamed with a huge smile for quite sometime after that! Like I said, the little things count and I love him more each day!!
You can participate in My Husband Rocks.. Just go to this link and join in!