Graduation T-Shirts

I am so happy to finally see things getting checked off my to do list.. Today I'd like to share something that I've been wanting to do for my daughter because I couldn't find the design I wanted for your Class of 2013 t-shirt. I looked online and didn't like anything and figured, "hey, we can make our own". So I was motivated to gather the necessary things to make it work.
 
Items you will need:
 
Iron on Sheets- blank to use in your own printer

 (comes in s 3 or 5 pack at Michaels or Joanns)
 
The image you want to use

(ours was our school logo for our homeschool)
 
Printer
 
T-shirt of your choosing
 
Optional: I bought numbers to put 2. 0. 1. 3 on the back of her shirt
 
Directions:
Print image onto the iron on sheet and follow directions from the sheet package to iron it to your shirt.
 
Hubby did the work after I purchased all the supplies. He did an awesome job designing the logo, printing it and ironing it on for my DD18. It looks fantastic don't you think?
 
 photo 003-2.jpg

 photo 004-3.jpg

 photo 005-4.jpg

We've been homeschooling since 2004 so my daughter's shirt says EST. 2004 so that's what that means and the five stars represents our families size.. Our homeschool 'school name' is Pitts Academy and the cross represents our faith! He did a fantastic job and DD18 loves it..

 photo 001-6.jpg

My hubby is so awesome that he secretly made one for me as well.. Teacher of the year for the past 9 yrs.. Isn't that awesome!!

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The reason behind the photos w/ a different name on them. They are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts