Graduation Table Centerpieces

I wanted to make some centerpieces for my daughter's grad party. I found a ton of ideas on Pinterest but couldn't find just the right thing so I had to think outside the box and came up with this idea below. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.. I took eight photos of her graduation pictures I took of her. Two pictures for each centerpiece, glued back to back! Some in her cap and gown and some of her in her outfit she chose for the grad pics.

 photo 001.jpg
 
Her theme colors were bright Spring colors, hot pink, yellow, blue and purple. I gathered these colors together because earlier in the year I found some really pretty plates and napkins in bulk at Sam's Club with all these colors so I went with this for the theme. 
 
 photo 004-2.jpg
 
I found the tin buckets in the Dollar Section at Target. The flowers, crinkly paper all were found at the Dollar Store. The square wood sticks from Michaels and the paper I used to glue the photos I printed off were actually file folders I also found at the Dollar Store. I just glued the photo to it, front and back and then cut it out. Made it nice and thick and sturdy. I then glued one side to the stick and then the other. I found the silver curly stuff at Party America. Curled it with some scissors and added some artifical green grass stems also found at the Dollar Store.. And VOILA!!!

 photo 090-1.jpg
 
Here it is setting on one of the tables at the grad party. I found the placemat at the Dollar Store along with the white doily.. I loved how it all turned out....

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The photos and all content are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts