Graduation Thank You Cards How To

Are you looking to send graduation thank you cards this year? Don't want to buy store bought generic cards, don't have the time to make them but want a personal touch? Well, I put together some thank you cards that were simple, easy and quick..

 photo 006.jpg
 
You will need some general Thank You cards. I got mine at Michaels in an 8 pack for $1.00 along with some grad cap 3D stickers also at Michaels for $1.29 a package.
 
 photo 007-1.jpg
 
I took the Thank You cards which they were already embossed with beautiful gold trim above..
 
AND..... 

 photo 008.jpg
 
Placed the cap just above the wording.. and VOILA.. A nice elegant Thank You card that was a snap to put together with a personal touch that will hopefully be a hit to whoever you send them to...

This was posted on one of my other blogs. The photos and all content are my sole property and not for use by any other person without written permission

Comments

Popular Posts