Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days of Christmas

 photo DSCF0265_zps01a7be93.jpg
 
In years past I've done a 12 Days of Christmas Stocking for each of my kiddos. One year I followed the song 12 Days of Christmas and got the kids something that related to that days item with a little poem that went with it.
 
This year, with my hubby gone to Arizona for the first 3 weeks of December, knew I needed to find something that was already done for me. I just needed stockings and the items from the store.
 
What did I do?
 
I found a wonderful story and treat for each day of the 12 Days of Christmas at The Craft Patch.
 
She has cute stories for each day and a suggestive treat to go along with it. Some of the treats I had a tough time finding but found something close to what she suggested.
 
She has two versions of the stories/treats. One from one year and then again for another year. We chose her first option.
 
Treats I was able to find:
 
Day 1-chocolate coins
Day 2- Reindeer ring candy
Day 3- Lifesavers gummy candy
Day 4- Ring Pop Jewels
Day 5- Skinny Cow bars
Day 6- Milk Duds
Day 7- Chocolate Orange
Day 8- Candy Dollar Chocolate Bar
Day 9- Reeses Peanut Butter Trees
Day 10- Little Debbie Gingerbread Cookies
Day 11- Cars Gummy Snacks
Day 12- Candy Canes
 
So far the kids love getting something in their stockings each morning. We have two more days left.. Do you celebrate the 12 Days Before Christmas with a tradition, fun activity? Would love to hear what you do..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!