Thanksgiving

I'm a little behind in posting some pictures of our Thanksgiving Day. Since we moved to Montana back in 2007 we've had our Thanksgiving's with just the kids, hubby and I. This year we were able to entertain our great friends. I loved cooking for more than just my family. It was such a treat...

 photo DSCF0140_zps8f713358.jpg
 
My two oldest.. DD19 and DS14..

 photo DSCF0145_zpsa20d7346.jpg
 
A pic of me with my two oldest.. Both are now officially taller than me!

 photo DSCF0151_zpse56306ec.jpg
 
Here we are with everyone together about to enjoy our yummy dinner. What a huge blessing it was to have our friends over for this day of thanks.
 
My friend and I decided to take a little drive while the kids and hubby relaxed at the house. We drove through the parking lots and she videotaped the madness of all the LONG lines awaiting for the opening of the stores. It was so funny to actually just drive through and not have to be involved in the madness of the evening.. It was such a fun ending to a wonderful day..

Comments

Popular Posts