One Thousand Gifts-25-44

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg
 
A Gift Held, Passed By, Sat With
 
24. A newborn baby
25. the smell of crockpot venison stew
26. cuddling with my son on the couch while watching a movie
 
A Gift Sour, Sweet, Just Right
 
27. hydrating lemon water after a workout
28. delicious apple pie fresh from the oven
29. homemade chocolate chip banana muffins
 
3 Yellow Gifts
 
30. my kitchen aid mixer- to use to make my food for the family
31. greeting cards I've made to give to loved ones
32. yellow roses.. my favorite flower
 
Something Above, Below, Beside
 
33. a roof to cover our family with shelter
34. snow on the ground
35. my wonderful hubby sitting next to me
 
3 Things About Yourself You Are Grateful For
 
36. My husband of 16 years
37. My children
38. My home
 
3 Gifts of God
 
39. His Mercy
40. His unconditional love
41. His abiding Grace
 
A Gift Worn, Given Away, Shared
 
42. My Arizona t-shirt hubby bought me while on our trip
43. My reading books
44. my homemade canned apple butter

Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
 
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

Comments

Popular Posts