Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One Thousand Gifts 45-65

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg
 
Three Witnessed Blessings
 
45. my son adapting well to high school
46. my daughter achieving above and beyond in college
47. my daughter hitting 1 year at her job
 
A Gift Bringing- Laughter, Prayer, Quiet
 
48. my children
49. the health of my family
50. as they wraps up and all is asleep
 
3 Gifts from God's Word
 
51. Grace
52. Forgiveness
53. Love
 
3 Gifts That Might Never Have Been
 
54. My daughter returning home to me to live full time
55. If I never moved to North Carolina back in the 90's then I would of never met my husband
56. Homeschooling- Never thought of it until my daughter was of school age
 
3 Gifts Only Seen Close Up
 
57. The freckles on my son's nose
58. a bumble bee on a beautiful flower
59. snowflakes
 
A Gift in Sky, Water, Memory
 
60. A bald eagle swooping down to gather food
61. a beautiful ice layer on the river surface
62. the day I married my husband 16 yrs ago
 
A Gift Wrinkled, Smoothed, Unfolded
 
63. The hand of an elder, wise above their years
64. A well worn blanket cuddled by a child
65. A love poem my husband wrote me that I have folded and tucked away in my drawer
 
 
Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
 
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!