Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

One Thousand Gifts- 254-274

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg 

 Blogging my One Thousand Gifts.. One Gift at a Time...

254. Watching my son present his War Fair project at school to the judges
255. Seeing my daughter at the store purchasing a printer and knowing she earned that on her own
256. Hanging with my daughter at her work for her break
257. Reading the Chronicles in the Bible and learning so much about the characters of history
258. Hearing that my friend is getting married
259. Finding out my neighbor had a sweet, healthy baby girl
260. Money to buy healthy food at the store
261. Finding organic seeds for our garden
262. My son's A- 100% on his math quiz
263. Seeing the happy smile on my oldest son's face because he gets math
264. My stamp class as I learned two new techniques this week
265. Organizing my craft room again
266. Playing a board game with the family
267. Blessed to be a part of the Homeschool Review Crew
268. Being able to cut my families hair to save money
269. Getting a chance to try a new history curriculum through the crew
270. Enjoying my son's company in the car while running errands
271. Taking a drive w/ the family and enjoying the day out with them
272. Talking to my sister on the phone
273. Spending time with family on the phone since we live so far away
274. Making a homemade dessert and sharing it with the neighbors


Return on Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!