Ultimate Blog Party Begins....

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

 It's that time of year again.. The 2014 Ultimate Blog Party. I love participating in this to meet other bloggers that have similar likes and to learn new things and build blogging friendships.

The party starts TODAY and goes through the 11th. Click the banner above to get more info and to join the party. If you are new to my blog, then let me outstretch my hand in welcome and thanks for stopping by.

I'm a mom of 3 kiddos. DD19 (college freshman), DS15 (high school freshman), and DS12 (homeschool grade 6)

I've been married to my best friend for 16+ years and live in Big Sky Country Montana. It's true, you can see the sky for miles and it's breathtaking.

We've been homeschooling since 2004. Graduated homeschool with my oldest in 2013. This is the first year that we've sent my son to public school and are praying diligently on having him return for his sophmore year of schooling. My youngest, DS12 has always been homeschooled.

We've been living in Montana since 2007 and absolutely LOVE it here. Quiet, simple way of life is for us. Someday would love to own acreage and live off the land but in the meantime we are enjoying our home while we remodel and put our personal touches on each room.

We've lived in many places over the years. I started out by growing up in Northern California, then off to North Carolina for 4 1/2 yrs where I met my wonderful husband. We then drifted to Washington State and and spent a bit over 7 yrs there. That's where all three of our kiddos were born. Moved to Kentucky for a a few months, then off to Idaho for just shy of 2 years to land safely in the beautiful state of Montana where we are outnumbered by deer which is alright in my book since each year, it makes it easier to hunt them.. wink wink...

I have an eclectic blog, which pretty much fits my way of homeschooling. 

I love writing about my passions. 

God
Family
 Homeschooling-Eclectic, Charlotte Mason approach
Remodeling
 Good wholesome Christian Fiction/Non Fiction book reviews
 Curriculum Reviews
 Organic, wholesome, Clean eating (Non processed, G.M.O free)
Hunting/Gun Toting/Conceal Carry
 Running
 Fitness/Health

These above are my writing passions. I also love to take photographs, crochet, make my own greeting cards, cook/bake and be the best homemaker I can be for my family...

You can check out two of my other blogs as well as this one.

My Photography blog:

My Card Making blog:

Thanks for stopping by my little neck of the blogging woods. I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave a comment with your link to your blog/website. If you like what you see/read, please follow me on the right sidebar.

MANY BLESSINGS <><

Comments

Popular Posts