Easter Time

I've been pretty busy lately outside of the blogging world so I'm a bit behind in posting about my life and family. I thought I'd share a few photos of our Easter this year and then get some catch up posts about what's been going on in April and the first half of May this week.

 The kids decided against decorating eggs this year but we did have my friends/neighbors over for an Easter dinner and the kids had a glow in the dark egg hunt in the backyard. 

Went to the Easter service at our new church and really enjoyed the message. I never get tired of hearing how Jesus Christ died for our sins and was resurrected so we can live with God in heaven. WOW!

 photo 008_zpsd47ad9af.jpg

Just before church I had the family get together while they were all dressed up and took a photo in our living room.. Don't they all look sharp!

 photo 011_zpsd7a19f68.jpg

My oldest, DD19, already changed her clothes before I got a photo of her with her Easter basket but she still looks beautiful...

 photo 010_zps05eda0f1.jpg

My middle child, DS15 and his Easter basket and still dressed up sharp from church.

 photo 009_zps22934ee4.jpg

My youngest, DS12, and his Easter basket also still dressed up all handsome from church...

Comments

Popular Posts