Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Back to Homeschool for 2015-16

My babies are getting so big.. They really aren't babies but they are to me.. We started homeschooling my daughter for Kindergarten back in the Fall of 1999 for one year until she went to live with her father. We then started officially homeschooling in the Fall of 2004 when my oldest son started Kindergarten.  For the past 11+ years that has been our life and we love it.

We started officially for the 2015-16 school year on Monday the 24th.

 photo untitled_zpswukcrn0i.png

As you can see above I'm down to two.. or should I say up to two since my oldest son was in public school for two years. We've decided to bring him home and allow him to finish up his high school career here at home.

My oldest son will be starting his 11th grade year and my youngest is finishing up his very last year of Middle School.. His high school years are just around the corner.. WOW!

Curriculum for 2015-16

11th Grade:

This includes Bible, History & English


Alpha Omega Publications: Lifepacs:

Alpha Omega Publications: Lifepacs:

Culinary Arts:
I will be teaching him in the kitchen how to prep food, measuring, cooking, baking and shopping for food and ingredients

Guitar Lessons:
He will have a personal tutor locally each week as well as performing with the youth band at church each week with a practice lesson one day and performing another.

Notgrass:


8th Grade:

Saxon Math:

Mystery of History:

Queen Homeschool:

Queen Homeschool:
(I have him working through this to help him with his spelling)

Apologia: Exploring Creation with Physical Science:

Excellence in Writing: Student Writing Intensive:

Piano:
He will have a personal tutor locally each week

This is our year and so far we are off to a great start! Feels like yesterday we graduated my daughter back in 2013... Now she is off signing up for the Air Force being an adult.. I'm old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!