One Thousand Gifts 1-24

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg
 
3 Gifts Heard
 
1. My boys laughter as they enjoy each other's company
2. The humming of the heater to remind me we have heat in the cold winter
3. The car engine- knowing we have a reliable vehicle
 
 A gift Outside, Inside & On a Plate
 
4. The blowing breeze to warm the cold Winter day
5. The smell of dinner in the crockpt knowing we have food to eat
6. A delicious homemade banana chocolate chip muffin warm from the oven
 
 3 Graces You Overheard
 
7. My husband telling the gentleman at the appliance store that I make the best food ever
8. My husband sharing how I take care of the family and that's the best job ever
9. After we signed back up for our gym membership, I heard the manager celebrate our return w/ my husband
 
A Gift, Old, New and Blue
 
10. My grandmother's Bible that I was able to receive upon her passing (old)
11. A beautiful handmade ladybug apron made by my wonderful friend (new)
12. My Mountaineer, that I have an AWD vehicle for the Winter months (blue)  
 
Something Your Reading, Making, Seeing

13. 'One Thousand Gifts' by Ann Voskamp (reading)
14. A crocheted blanket for the living room (making)
15  The snow all around. A blanket of white (seeing)

One Thing in Your Bag, Your Fridge, Your Heart

16. Coupons to save money for the family (in my bag)
17. yummy lemon water to hydrate and keep me healthy ( in fridge)
18. love of my husband ( my heart)

3 Graces From People You Love

19. hugs from my youngest when he's saying he's sorry
20. a love note from my hubby just saying "I Love You"
21. the act of true forgiveness
 
Dusky Light, Surprising Reflection, Lovely Shadow
 
22. the yellow and oranges of a wheat field in summer (dusky light)
23. seeing your image in the face of your children (surprising reflection)
24. long shadows of the family standing in a line while in Arizona (shadow)
 
Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....

You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE


Comments

Popular Posts