One Thousand Gifts- 2014

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg
 
In 2012, I started the One Thousand Gifts log. Trying to journal my way to 1000 gifts. I didn't get even half way before I moved onto something else.
 
This year is a new beginning. I've decided to read "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp and then journal my way to 1000 gifts in 2014. By the end of this year I hope to have them all written down.
 
Using her Family Gratitude Journal to make a memory book for myself/family along with weekly blog posts, I'm looking forward to seeing my blessings throughout the year.
 
She has daily challenges HERE to help along the way. I may use some or all of these as well as my own throughout the year.
 
I will start over with number one and work to number one thousand by years end. I hope to post regularly each week with my blessings I've journaled and look forward to sharing them here on my blog.
 
Have you journaled your 1000 gifts or plan to do so this year? Would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts