Baby Turns 2...


I never pictured myself a dog person. Thought I could happily go through life without one. Then came Rosie. I was toying with the idea of getting a dog. Small one of course since we don't have a fenced yard and a lot of room for it to run around the house. Hubby shared his memories with having a mini dachshund growing up so we started looking at that breed type.

After deciding we would look for a pure bred mini I started scouring the internet for puppies for sale. The same day we decided to get a dog, I saw an ad for 3 mini dachshund puppies, 8 weeks old ready for a new home. 2 boys and 1 girl. We set up a time to go take a look.

Before leaving, I showed my hubby the picture of the female since we were looking for a girl dog. He took one look at her and said if we get her, I want her name to be Rose. I said what about Rosie. He said okay.

We went to see her and we instantly fell in love. She acted so much like her Mommy. Docile, loving and submissive. We took her home and she became our forever family. She just turned 2 on October 1st. We brought her home 2 years ago on December 4th.. I can't picture our family without this cute ball of fur. She has wrapped her little personality, and loveable nature around my heart forever!

Comments

Popular Posts