This Week in Running..12/22-12/29

With Christmas on Tuesday I didn't get any running in until the day after. I did start a 12K's until Christmas Challenge at the beginning of the month. The goal was to run 1K a day for 12 days but couldn't get myself to run less than a mile a day so I changed it to 12 separate runs for 12 total days.


I was happy to earn this over the weekend before Christmas. Came with a beautiful lace style tree ornament medal and a matching hat and bib. This race was supplied by Virtual Pace Series.



The day after Christmas I went out to run a 5K to earn this Virtual Medal from Virtual Stride.





The last run I did, I couldn't go outside since there was still snow on the ground and my yaktrax broke and had to order a new pair. Waiting for Amazon to send them first part of next week. So treadmill run for the win! Did a 4 mile slow and steady run. Instead of pushing to get the best time I decided to run at mid 4 mph pace while enjoying some tv show catch up. Earned my Winter 2018 medal from Moon Joggers virtual running.

I have a huge goal that I have set for running this coming year. I will post it here in a bit so stay tuned.. 

Comments

Popular Posts