One Word 2019


It's that time again. A new year is here and time to do some reflecting and looking to the future.. In 2018 my One Word was Commit. I posted about it HERE.

This year's word I have chosen is INVEST!

I have been doing One Word since 2011. This has really helped me reach many goals over the past 7 years and want to keep doing it.

I chose Invest this year with my upcoming yearly goals in mind.

Invest in my own mind, body and home. It's so important to invest in yourself. It's not selfish to think that way. Putting effort into making yourself better helps those around you. When you are feeling good about yourself you tend to want to help and contribute. I know I do.

Here are some goals I am looking to achieve this year. Writing it down helps me stay accountable. I have a goal planner that is helping me stay on track.

  • To complete my second half marathon in mid June with a PR around 2:50:00.
  • Earn at least 2 race medals a week for the year through virtual running
  • Run consistently a 10 min mile
  • Build muscle
  • Eat clean, get back to unprocessed
  • Run 1,000 miles by end of year
  • Blog more weekly
  • Learn my camera and get out there to photograph more
  • Paint my home, start a garden and look into getting chickens for our home
  • Learn brush lettering and loom knitting
  • Complete my temperature crocheted blanket and tshirt quilt (both have been started)
  • Never forget to laugh, and enjoy the company of family
  • Go on one intentional date each month with my love of 21 years

So here is my list to keep me motivated to make all these goals a reality.

Do you have a One Word that will help you in 2019?  Would love to hear yours..

Comments

Popular Posts