This Week in Running 1/20-1/26

This past week was a bit slow. I decided to focus more of my energy towards the home and mind instead of running. The weather had been cold and snowy and I just couldn't bring myself to get back on the treadmill again over and over for the entire week so took a few days off.

I did start the week off with some indoor treadmill running. I earned two virtual race medals on Sunday in honor of the full moon for one and the other for the Blood Lunar Eclipse Moon. The full moon challenge is One mile once a month on the full moon day. I decided to do this one as a walk so it will total 12 miles of walking by December of this year.


I earned the Blood Lunar Eclipse virtual medal from US Roadrunning as you can see below. Did a 5K totaling 3.1 miles, treadmill style!


 It was National Hug Day this past week so decided to earn a virtual medal from Moon Joggers Running company. I love sloths.. Aren't they so cute! This was a treadmill run and decided to make it a 10K to kick up my workouts a bit. Two TV shows later and this baby was well earned!


The rest of the week consisted of this beautiful white powder below so stayed inside and got things caught up on the home front!


Comments

Popular Posts