New Month.. New Goals



It's March 1st and time to kick my training up a gear. Super excited about doing this program from Beach Body on Demand. Did the 30 minute sample workout today with a 1 mile interval run on the treadmill. It burns so good.

Signed up for the 14 day free trial and then the 3 month membership to complete this 60 day program.

Alongside my half marathon training I am craving weight lifting and felt a fish out of water without some guidance on how to make the most of my time working out. I was getting by with a program i finished but it was more cardio and your own body weight. I need actual weights for the goals I have in mind.

My goal this year was to get lean and build my muscles and my half marathon comes 2nd. The half is a dream to complete but not to compete. Super excited about the next 2 months incorporating this program into my training and how this will benefit my running overall since I have 16 weeks still left until my half.

Comments

Popular Posts