Class of 2019

I have been super busy this Summer so I am going to try to play catch up by highlighting the big events since my last post this Spring. Today we will start out by sharing my youngest graduated high school in May. This officially retired me as a homeschool teacher of 15 years.


As a homeschool family here in town we have a graduation ceremony for them. This year 17 homeschool seniors decided to participate.

As the parents, we had the privilege of giving a little 'speech' and then hand over their hard earned diploma.


I still can't wrap my head around the fact that all my children are grown up as you can see by our family photo below after the ceremony. DD24, DS20 and DS17..









Congratulations my Little Bear. We are so proud of you and look forward to seeing what your future has in store for you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts