Bible in 90 Days: Day One-Let's Get Started

 


Today is the day.... Day ONE of our 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge... I hope you are ready to join me on this journey for the next three months. I have had this on my heart for several months. I contacted my church to do this as a small group gathering starting in March but with Covid hitting the world, that wasn't going to happen. I postponed thinking we could pick it up in August but it still is a no as far as church groups. God has been tugging at my heart so today I have decided to take the step to read the Bible in 90 Days again. I hope you will join me. Day one is today for me but Day one can be any day for you. Just find the post each week that corresponds to the week you are on and read that week's info. 

This is my fourth time reading the Bible in 90 Days and I'm so excited to share my experiences on my blog as well as through my Facebook page.

I will be posting every Friday here on my blog with some friendly reminders of what to read in the coming week and also discuss the previous reading from the week before. I plan to post daily on my Facebook Page so come check it out and follow/like my page for updates.

I hope to add some questions for you to interact with me if you are willing by leaving comments below or by joining me on my Facebook page HERE

So let's get started.. Below is the reading list for the entire 90 Days. You can copy and print or you can look each week on my posts which I will include the reading for the coming week..

This week's reading:

DAY 1- Friday August 14: Genesis 1:1- Genesis 16:16
DAY 2- Saturday August 15: Genesis 17:1- Genesis 28:19
DAY 3- Sunday August 16: Genesis 28:20- Genesis 40:11
DAY 4- Monday August 17: Genesis 40:12- Genesis 50:26
DAY 5- Tuesday August 18: Exodus 1:1- Exodus 15:18
DAY 6- Wednesday August 19: Exodus 15:19- Exodus 28:43
DAY 7- Thursday August 20: Exodus 29:1- Exodus 40:38

Some questions to think about and if you are willing can answer by commenting or joining on my Facebook page HERE

  1. Have you tried to read the entire Bible before? Why or why not?
  2. If you have tried to read the Bible in its entirety, what challenges did you face in fulfilling your desire? Where did you start? How far did you get?
  3. What have you found to be difficult and what have you found to be rewarding in your attempts to read the Bible regularly?
  4. What most excites you about the prospect of reading the entire Bible in 90 Days?
  5. What do you expect to discover in terms of practical living, spiritual growth or other areas?

Looking forward to reading alongside you and interacting with your through this journey.. Thanks for stopping by and I will post again next Friday.. See you then....

Comments

Popular Posts