New Journey

 My life has been nothing but journey after journey this past year. Trying to find a sense of balance has been tough. I decided back in May of 2021 to return to full time work as the Co-Manager of Hobby Lobby while working my photography business part time. 

I felt an urge to return today because I am embarking on a new "Journey" that I am hoping to start Monday, Tuesday the latest. With returning to work full time, it has really challenged me to eat right and to exercise regularly. Something that was not an issue previously for the most part. I have gained ten pounds these past couple years and this girl is not happy with that..

I have been doing research on gut health playing a huge factor on health and healthy weight and found a 4 week gut program from Beach Body on Demand. I have used their programs in the past and have enjoyed them so am giving this a 100% commitment from me (even hubby is on board).


My physical items should be arriving Monday ( portion control containers and exercise ball) and have already watched all the videos needed to jump start the next four weeks. I feel it's perfect timing with the first of the month coming..

What does this Entail?

Eliminating trigger foods to find out what may be causing GI distress and cause weight gain 

Reintroduce 30 min low impact/ weight lifting workouts 4 days a week (one day a week of running)

PORTION CONTROL- training myself how much to eat and what foods are best to eat.

I have been intermittent fasting for the past month to help give my body rest from digesting food and to help with eating too late right before bedtime. ( I am loving this and plan to do this along the program)

I would like to journal my journey here to help with accountability and to share the ups/downs and the pros/cons..

Comments

Popular Posts