WAKE UP. SHOW UP. JUST DO IT


Four weeks ago, I went grocery shopping with a new outlook. Selecting whole foods, processed be gone and delicious recipes awaiting at home.

What changed? Why now? I just didn't want to feel the way I was feeling anymore. I was tired of being tired.. Tired of coming home after giving my all to work and giving nothing to myself.

Four weeks ago my life changed. I was addicted to diet pills since 2016. Thinking this was my savior and it wasn't. I allowed it to define my way of thinking about myself and I knew deep down that I needed a healthier approach.

Somewhere in my teens I developed a self esteem issue and it has haunted me ever since. When I started taking diet pills I thought this would help with the negative thoughts and feelings but in turn it grabbed control of my life and I started spiraling downward emotionally.

I decided to cold turkey the pills. Throwing them all away about four months ago.

I came across some posts about Beach Body and said what do I have to lose.. It was all about incorporating fitness and nutrition together. I was at my low so I needed something that could help so I signed up for a four week gut protocol program that had workouts four days a week that I mentioned in my previous post. To work from the inside out, detoxing all my bad choices..

I can't tell you enough how much this has saved me.. physically, mentally and emotionally. I lost 6.4 lbs and over 5.5 inches in four weeks. I knew this was for me. Nutrition and fitness... Hand and hand..

Outside of the physical changes I have received, the emotional changes are the most significant. I thought about my weight daily, sometimes hourly. I hated myself literally.. Working with Beach Body has helped me love myself, and to break the habit of negative self talk.. true life changer for me..

Comments

Popular Posts