Bible Journaling my Faith


 A few years ago I decided to give up a twenty year hobby of making my own greeting cards. That was a hard decision to make since I had so many supplies and time invested in it.

Ever since I did this, I have not really replaced it with anything to help with my creative mindset. I guess it's left a void that this past year I have been craving to fill. Alongside this craving is to be in the Word. What better way to reach both goals together by Bible Journaling. I am preparing my supplies, and watching some how to videos so I can hit the ground running in the New Year. 

I am so excited to share my pages as I create them and maybe add some how to videos as I work through new techniques.

My spark is back and I am so happy..

What do you do when you want to be creative? 
What things help fill that void for you?

Comments

Popular Posts