New You Reset Challenge




The newest thing I have seen on the internet is these scratch off adventure books. With the New Year approaching I am looking to find ideas to give my year purpose (this is my One Word for 2023)

What about a New You Reset?
 

This is a 28 Day Challenge that will help you de-stress, re-charge and create your best life.. 

I am looking forward to giving this a try starting January 1.. 


Every day we'll do three things. 

Gratitude Practice
Daily Focus Challenge
Daily Focus Question

First, scratch off the circle and read what it's saying.. Complete challenge and then write out top three answers. Answer the focus question at the bottom of the page... Do this for 28 days...

This sounds awesome.. 

This is by Project Yes

What are you doing in the coming year that will help reset your life, mind and spirit? 

Comments

Popular Posts