Prayerful 2023 Planner in Review

 


2023 is one month away. Hard to believe... As the year comes to a close and we start to think about our goals for the New Year, a great way to keep track is through a yearly planner. I am a planner girl and have tried my fair share over the years. 

This year, my One Word is PURPOSE. I want to be purposeful in all aspects of my life while also finding purpose in all I do. This also goes with my time organization of them. 

I found this amazing planner above, by Prayerful Planner that not only gives me monthly and weekly calendars, it also allows me to track my habits, goals and faith, all in one. No more needing a journal for each area of my life.

While going through the day to day life, I am also a small business owner, and in the past I kept different calendars and notes. Separating my business from my personal life. While doing so it tended to complicate things and add unnecessary work on my end.. (Don't forget chaos keeping track of both)

This planner allows me to keep track of both all in one. The monthly calendar helps showcase the appointments and activities in my personal life, while the weekly schedules will allow me to keep track of my business appointments. The planner is set up with lined times from 6am to 9pm daily. 



Like I mentioned before I am a planner girl.. Alongside having two calendars, I also had a separate notebook to keep my sermon notes each week (note taker extraordinaire) With this planner, I now can have them all in one..

To prep for the New Year, I am working on filling out the goals section in the front of the planner..


Planner Includes these amazing pages:


🐞 Prayer Request Pages (3 total)
🐞 My Word/ Verse of the Year Page
🐞 The Word (365 bubbles to mark off your Bible reading for the year)
🐞 Purpose Worksheet along with directions to fill it out
🐞 2023 Vision ( area to fill out with pics, drawings or words)
🐞 2023 Goals ( spiritual, relationships, family, home, health, financial, work, hobbies, and big dreams!)
🐞Monthly Calendar page includes places to keep track of your 2023 goals and habits
🐞 Weekly Reflection Page (lined)
🐞 Weekly Sermon Notes/ Weekly Bible Study Page
🐞 Weekly Page with daily time slots, Prayer journal, post it and pause and ponder







Check the planner out and order your copy today @ Prayerful Planner

Comments

Popular Posts