Redeeming Your Phone Time

 

We are surrounded by technology. Phones, computers, our watches... We have unlimited access to information every single day. We literally have the world at our fingertips and new information processed every few seconds. How, as Christian's, can we engage with technology in a healthy way that will glorify our Lord and help us to limit our engagement without becoming addicted.

For 2023, I have the desire to spend more time in the Word, and in the presence of family. In order to do this, I need to limit my time on my phone and social media.. I came across this booklet from Daily Grace Co and knew this would help me to transition to less time on my device.. I know that my phone is a tool and should be used as such, not a crutch or a time waster.. 

I can't even tell you how much time I spend on my phone daily and other areas of my life are affected negatively. Can you relate?


In a Five Part book, we can transform our power of the gospel to all areas of our lives, which includes our phone. 

This book will help with tips, workbook pages and encouragement. 

In a world where we spend many hours each day on our phones, we must become better equipped and feel challenged to take back our time and grow in the fruits of the spirit, in wisdom, and humility as we seek to honor God with your phone each day. 



If you would like a copy for yourself you can purchase it at Daily Grace Co today... When clicking on this link you can receive $5.00 off coupon.. 

Comments

Popular Posts