Verse Mapping w/ the James Method

Alongside my bible journaling pages that I am planning on doing in 2023 I am wanting to dive deeper in the Word. As I work chronologically through the bible this year I want to pick scriptures that I feel God calling me to dig deeper into. 

I found a company called The James Method where they have verse mapping books like the one above. I am excited about using this in the coming year


This journal you will:

  • Define and Identify Keywords of the verse
  • Dig Deeper into verse context
  • Find Cross-References
  • Look for Alternate Bible Translations
  • Reflect on the truth that God reveals himself and about you and mankind
  • Able to reflect on your own life in comparison to God's word and how to apply what you've learned
  • When completed you end in prayer


Have your verse mapped before? Have you used the James Method? I would love to hear what method you have used. This is my first time doing this and hearing from others would be awesome.. 

If you are looking to verse map this year, check out The James Method... 


Comments

Popular Posts