Bible Journaling Organization | 3 Tiered Cart


Since January 1st, I have been trying to figure out a way to organize all my goodies I use during my daily bible reading/study. This is my time to read the daily scripture, highlight and take notes. I started out with a small pencil holder next to my chair and felt I wanted to add more highlighters and pens to spruce up the notes when I put them in the bible.

That required more space.. In the meantime I pulled out all my journaling/planner sticker books so I could add these to my daily Prayerful Planner and Daily Life Journal. I wanted it all to be easy access and all together. 

I found the wooden crate at Walmart for $9.98 and it fit my pen holder I picked up at TJ Maxx in the makeup area for $6.99, and all my sticker books beautifully. I loved it. This sat on the opposite side of my chair.. My bible and journaling books were stuffed in a cubby in my coffee table. Three locations for all my stuff and it made it complicated to grab every single day. I knew I needed a different solution.

Michael's was having a sale right now for this tiered cart. Normally it's a best buy so no further discounts but this month for organization "month" they have it discounted to $24.99. I was so excited because it fits EVERYTHING perfectly and I just wheel it next to the chair each evening while doing my study and wheel it back to it's home when done. 

How do you organize your study materials? Would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts