Scripture Journaling Tutorial | Noah and the Flood

Scripture Journaling through the Bible in a Year.. Currently focusing on Genesis..  


I found this super cute layout on Etsy when looking for clipart for my Genesis studies. My purchase gave me quite a bit of images to play with so I made this a double layout and had even more leftover so decided to do another layout in my illustrated bible which I will share soon. 




I highlighted a few passages to correspond with this..

Genesis 6: 19-22 "You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive...." vs 22 "Noah did everything just as God commanded him." 

Genesis 7:12 "And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights" 

Genesis 8:1 "But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. 

If you click on the video, you can see the description with all the supplies I used and where to find the layout pages... 

Comments

Popular Posts