Fair Photos and Creations

I entered the fair again this year in the photography category. I was hoping to get two more ribbons to move on to the Advanced Category.. The past two years I've been in the Novice category. You need to win 6 ribbons to move on. This is the 3rd year I've entered so I was excited to see how I did.

This year is a little different. I went to the actual judging and watched them judge all the novice pictures including my DS13's picture. He entered one in the youth category. It was really neat to see what the judges liked and disliked..

This is what I won.... We'll start with the smallest to largest ribbon..

Honorable Mention:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The glare on my daughter's arm was there because of my flash when I took this photo for my blog..

1st Place:

Photobucket

1st Place & Best of Show Black & White:

Photobucket
 
It looks like next Summer I will be moving on to the Advanced Category.. We'll see how that goes!!!

My daughter entered a picture in the youth category.. She got a participation ribbon

Photobucket

My husband and DS13 also entered in the photography category.. Hubby didn't win anything but his picture was really good.. DS13 won Honorable Mention.

Photobucket

Hubby's is on the left and DS13 is on the right above

Photobucket

DS10 entered a Lego Creation and won 1st Place...

Comments

Popular Posts