One Thousand Gifts 45-65

 photo Capture_zps8512fa55.jpg
 
Three Witnessed Blessings
 
45. my son adapting well to high school
46. my daughter achieving above and beyond in college
47. my daughter hitting 1 year at her job
 
A Gift Bringing- Laughter, Prayer, Quiet
 
48. my children
49. the health of my family
50. as they wraps up and all is asleep
 
3 Gifts from God's Word
 
51. Grace
52. Forgiveness
53. Love
 
3 Gifts That Might Never Have Been
 
54. My daughter returning home to me to live full time
55. If I never moved to North Carolina back in the 90's then I would of never met my husband
56. Homeschooling- Never thought of it until my daughter was of school age
 
3 Gifts Only Seen Close Up
 
57. The freckles on my son's nose
58. a bumble bee on a beautiful flower
59. snowflakes
 
A Gift in Sky, Water, Memory
 
60. A bald eagle swooping down to gather food
61. a beautiful ice layer on the river surface
62. the day I married my husband 16 yrs ago
 
A Gift Wrinkled, Smoothed, Unfolded
 
63. The hand of an elder, wise above their years
64. A well worn blanket cuddled by a child
65. A love poem my husband wrote me that I have folded and tucked away in my drawer
 
 
Return next Wednesday for my next installment of One Thousand Gifts....
 
You can join in on the 1000 Gifts Journey by visiting A Holy Experience HERE


Comments

Popular Posts