Ready for 2023- Planner Style



I am so excited that my planner is all set and ready to go on Sunday. In years past I always told myself that I would work on getting it set up as time went on and with that the planner didn't get used long. 

I posted about this planner in a previous post. You can find more info on it HERE

The top pages here was the intro page at the front of the book and the second page that gave instructions on how to use the planner. I decided to decorate it with inspirational quotes to keep me motivated. The second page I covered the info with decorative scrapbook paper and then added stickers..



Here above you can see the before and after of my Word and Verse of the Year Page



Before and After of my Purpose Worksheet




Goals Before and After



Vision Board Before and After


This was another page that was instructions on how to fill out the purpose worksheet. Decided to cover it with decorative cardstock and add more inspirational stickers..

Do you use a planner to keep your life organized during the year? 

Comments

Popular Posts