75 Day Soft Challenge

 Have you ever heard of the 75 Hard Challenge? It's a pretty intense workout/fitness/health challenge that is done daily for 75 days. Two workouts a day- min of 45 min each and one must be outside, 100 oz of water, read ten pages of a non fiction book, follow a healthy diet, with no sweets or alcohol. 

Let's just say a little too much for me.. I did try it though this past Spring. I got 18 days in and felt overwhelmed, and literally burnt out due to the two workouts a day and way too much water for me daily. I was ALWAYS using the restroom if I wasn't working out. I live in Big Sky Country and during the early Spring months, it's still cold and snowing so outdoor workouts just didn't work out for me.

SO- I found another amazing workout that's SIMILAR but it makes so much more sense..


75 Day Soft Challenge

  • One workout a day- at least 30 minutes
  • Drink 64 oz of water daily
  • Follow a sensible diet plan that meets your needs
  • Read ten pages of ANY book
  • Alcohol on social occasions (This didn't bother me as I don't drink alcohol) 
The ultimate goal for this challenge is to build a daily habit of exercise and healthy eating.

I just completed Day 31/75 

Weightlifting is my number one priority with this challenge. I am in my last year of my 40's and muscle building is very important to me leading into the next decade of my life. 

I would love for you to follow my journey on my Instagram page www.instagram.com/solefitnesslife


Comments

Popular Posts