Progress Over Perfection

Finishing Day 34/75 of my 75 Day Soft Challenge. I wanted to do a side by side comparison of my progress so far. I can see some changes and that is very motivating. 

Weightlifting has been the best thing I could add to my daily routine. I have been a cardio/runner girl for many years and always felt I needed to burn LOTS of calories each day. Those were also the days where I exercised to outrun my fork. 

Today though, I am building habits in my daily eating and because of that I can focus and concentrate on building much needed muscle for my aging body. I am 49 now and it's really important to me to build my muscles before it gets harder and harder in my fifties.

I can't wait to see where I am at the end of this journey of 75 days. I do know that this is just the beginning of my weight training journey. My goal is one year... To look back and see where I am from Day 1 which was October 9, 2023. October 9, 2024 will be a great day!!!

Day 1/75 Soft Challenge
Day 1/75
 Day 34/75


Day 1/75
Day 34/75


Day 1/75 Soft Challenge
Day 1/75
Day 34/75


Day 1/75 Soft Challenge
Day 1/75
                                                                                        Day 34/75                                         






 

Comments

Popular Posts