Bible in 90 Days Begins September 1st


I am!

Starting Tuesday September 1st I will be reading the Bible in 90 Days.. Again... This will be my third time reading it cover to cover using this method. I've gotten so much out of reading it this way and since I haven't read the bible as much as I should lately this is the perfect way to dig into the Word daily for the next three months to build a habit of reading all about God.

I'm looking to start a mini group here in my home. I really feel the Lord calling me to help share this wonderful way of reading to other Mom's. If you are lead to read this Bible starting September 1st, please leave a comment below and I will help you along the journey as we read it together through Thanksgiving.

Start Date:
Tuesday September 1, 2015

End Date:
88 Days: November 27, 2015
90 Days: November 29, 2015

I am looking to post once a week here on my blog some things that I've gleaned from my reading and through my discussions each week here locally. I encourage those that would like to participate to leave comments each week so that I can help you along your journey...


Let's get reading!!!

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK AS I POST DAILY READING AND CONVERSATION STARTERS THROUGHOUT THE 90 DAYS
HERE


Comments

Popular Posts