One Word 2024

Each year since 2011, I have chosen One Word for the year. I started this journey because I felt overwhelmed, and overworked.

So I started with the word Simplify. I took that word and applied it to every aspect of my life and by the end of the year, my schedule, day to day life felt less chaotic, all due to me applying the word. I cleaned up my schedule, my house and said no to things that did not help me or my family. 

As you can see, I chose Balance for the following year so I could keep my simple life in check and I went from there. Each one supports the previous year's word.

2011- Simplify

2012- Balance

2013- Renew

2014- Focus

2015- Strength

2016- Intentional 

2017- Determined

2018- Commit

2019- Invest

2020- Vision

2021- Cleanse

2022- Believe

2023- Purpose

2024- Connection

I am finishing up this year - Purpose and I feel like I have accomplished this Word in my life and to bring it to the next level, 2024 will be Connection. I was looking into other words for next year but I woke up the other day with this word solid on my mind, coming from nowhere. At least that's what I thought until I truly believed it came from the Lord. 

Have you ever chosen One Word?

Comments

Popular Posts