Scripture Memory Through the Holidays

Are you looking to grow closer to God this holiday season?

I found this amazing holiday scripture writing journal... What is really cool about it, it's reversible.. On one side you have daily scripture for Thanksgiving.


Above is the cover for the Thanksgiving journal


Above is the cover for the Christmas journal


Inside front cover


A sample page


Here above is a page I recently did for the Thanksgiving journal. 

I decided to find several translations of the verse and then find words within my chosen translation and find the meaning for them.

This has really helped me in getting into a daily habit to read God's Word. Both sides will take me through New Year's Eve which I love as I have plans starting January 1st which I will go into more detail in a future post..

Grab a copy of this before it's sold out at Bible Study Collective

As of this writing it's 40% off...

Comments

Popular Posts