13 Things I Adore About My Hubby

Since Monday is my hubby's birthday I thought I would write down 13 Things I Adore About My Hubby...

  1. He makes me smile daily
  2. He supports homeschooling 100%
  3. He's my little MacGyver (He can fix almost anything)
  4. He takes care of me, even when I think I don't need it
  5. He puts God first
  6. He puts Family second
  7. He provides for us so I can stay home and take care of the kids
  8. That he helps around the house, even when you don't ask
  9. He sips my coffee to make sure it's just right before giving to me
  10. He keeps my van in tip top shape to keep our family safe
  11. He's very creative.. designing his own knives and flies for fly fishing
  12. He knows the right thing to say at the right moment
  13. That he has put up with me for over 12 years!

Happy Birthday Honey!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts