My Husband Rocks~Loving Sacrificially

Photobucket

This week's prompt:
Tell us about a time that your spouse went out of his way to serve you, and love you sacrificially.

This actually happened recently.. My hubby and I have really been working on our relationship these past couple years and it's done amazing things to us as a couple. A couple weeks ago, I hurt my back. In the middle of the night I woke up in so much pain I was crying and even that made it hurt. He helped me out of the bed and was with me throughout the entire night taking care of me and helping me with a heating pad, water, whatever I needed. Neither of us got any sleep that night but he was so helpful. The next day wasn't much better so he took the day off from work to help me in everything.

He helped me get out of the chair, he served me food, cleaned the kitchen and just pampered me. I hurt my back while shoveling snow when we had a lot of it and just before then he told me to take it easy because my back was sore from shoveling a few days before.. but I didn't listen and I pulled my back out. He could of easily said, I told you so.. but he didn't. He babied me all day and the entire night.. He is such a wonderful husband. I couldn't live without him..

Comments

Popular Posts