Husband Tag.. Great For Valentine's Day

I saw this tag on someone else's blog and thought since Valentine's Day was coming up.. I would like to talk about my hubby.. The love of my life.. So here is a few questions that describe him..


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Either a fishing show or hunting show.



2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch dressing



3. What's one food he doesn't like? he will eat pretty much anything.. but I guess lately he is staying away from pasta. When I tell him we are cooking spaghetti or something like it, he cringes..



4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Well we don't do the bar scene but to answer this question it would probably be a soda or bottled water.



5. Where did he go to high school? Baker County High in Florida



6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 1/2 or 10.. depends on the shoe



7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? fly fishing stuff, knife making stuff



8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? ham and cheese with everything on it



9. What would he eat every day if he could? my cooking :) no really, let me see.. my apple pie.. he loves my apple pie..



10. What is his favorite cereal? oatmeal.. I know that's not cereal but we don't eat cereal anymore so that is the closest to it



11. What would he never wear? my clothes



12. What is his favorite sports team? he doesn't do sports other than fishing and hunting on TV..



13. Who did he vote for? Constitutional Party



14. Who is his best friend? Me...



15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? put my cold feet on him at night.. talk about weight loss..



16. How many states has he lived in? 8



17. What is his heritage? Hungarian



18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Fishing themed!



19. Did he play sports in high school? No



20. What could he spend hours doing? making flies for fishing or designing a knife



21. What's something cool about him? that he is very creative. He's my little MacGyver.



Let me know if you end up doing this tag as well. I'd love to hear more about your hubs!

Comments

Popular Posts