One Thousand Gifts- 41-60

Multiple blessings, one at a time.

41. getting stuck in the snow & remembering my hubby's loving words on how to get out even though he wasn't there to help me.
42. watching my baby turn 9 yrs old.
43. watching the children's excitement opening presents on Christmas Day.
44. watching the snow fall and knowing you are warm inside
45. having my daughter home with me full time
46. spending time w/ other homeschool mom's at Barnes n Noble
47. watching my daughter make new friends
48. watching my son's gleam with smiles when taking Martial Arts classes
49. hearing the words " Can we go to church today" from the mouth of my 11 yr old
50. reading the Bible everyday
51. Feeling God's presence over me.
52. being able to cook healthy, natural foods for my family
53. the financial provisions for our family to be able to purchase organic foods
54. the knowledge of what's healthy and what's not
55. Gold's Gym membership for our family
56. my laptop purchased by my hubby
57. a child's birthday party
58. baking several dozen cookies with the kids
59. making a snowman cake for a bday boy
60. watching my youngest son enjoy his Cub Scouts meetings

Comments

Popular Posts