One Thousand Gifts- 146-160

Multiple Blessings, One Blessing @ a Time

146. having the strength to run longer intervals in my new quest to run in a race
147. signing up for my first ever race for 2 miles
148. skating with my hubby while holding hands
149. watching my kids with their friends at the homeschool Valentine skate today
150. having my hubby say "I would like to fix a special dinner for you but the ones you make are so great I can't top them" and he means it..
151. being blessed to sell my unused curriculum to get curriculum I'll use
152. celebrating 3 months without caffeine and lovin' it
153. being blessed with so many curriculum options that wasn't available just 20 yrs ago
154. hearing my son say "Have I told you today Mom that I love you?"
155. getting a beautiful flower as a special delivery today from my secret sister
156. running 2 miles quicker than a week ago
157. feeling the aches in my legs from running and being blessed that I can run and walk
158. cuddling with my guinea pig Mattie.. she's so cute and loveable
159. enjoying quiet time with my Bible
160. Gold's Gym

Comments

Popular Posts