7 Day Detox Tea- Day 2

I am finishing up Day 2 of drinking this Detox Tea. I can say this has been an experience. I don't think I've ever needed to drink this much in a day before so it was fun trying to take it all in. 100 oz is a lot of water. I made the mistake yesterday of going to the gym and taking my usual lemon water with me which was 24 oz and then when I came home, I was looking at another 100 oz of water to drink from there.. I know! That's a lot..
 
Someone who's done this before was drinking the 100 oz plus their normal water. I just don't know how they could do it. Having this much water, has really curbed my appetite. I really had to force myself to eat yesterday as well as today since I'm always drinking and it's keeping my stomach full.
 
I went to the gym yesterday for 50 minutes and burned 550 calories.
 
Today I went for an outside run.. 4 miles and burned 442 calories.
 
I have not stopped exercising for this detox so not sure if this will affect the overall results when this is all said and done, so I wanted to add that in case someone else will be trying this at all in the future.
 
I stepped on the scale this morning after one full day of doing this and the scale is down 1 lb. Again, not sure if this is the resulting factor, hormonal, or the excercise/eating I've been doing. We'll see what the total results will be at the seventh day..
 
Overall, I'm enjoying the water. It doesn't taste bad. I'm honestly used to drinking lemon water all day long so this really isn't much different to me. It has been a bit of a stretch to get all these ounces in though. I did change it a bit from yesterday and started drinking first thing when I woke up. I drank 20 oz before doing anything else. That seemed to help and didn't put most of my water intake to later in the afternoon..
 
We'll see how tomorrow fairs.. Until then...

Comments

Popular Posts