7 Day Detox Tea- Day 3

Finished up Day 3 of my detox tea. 100 ounces gone! I'm now starting to get used to drinking this. I've got it set up that I have a 20 oz water bottle. I fill it up 5 times and I'm done. I've also set up an end time of 8pm so I'm not up all night going, you know where!..
 
I slipped back into drinking caffeine coffees after my trip to Arizona in October I was living on them with the long drive days and two weeks out of my routine. Since then, I was drinking half caffeine
 coffees until I started this detox tea. I have to say, no headaches at all. I cut it out cold turkey and I'm thinking with all the water I've been drinking it's flushing out my system to where I'm not having any withdrawal systems. I'll take it.. Caffeine is my weakness. I stayed away for two solid years. Had a four month slip and now I'm back off of it again. I don't like how it makes me feel. My resting pulse went back up to the 90's which I disliked and now it's back down to the 60's which is really nice.
 
So, back on track talking about detox tea drinking after my little rabbit trail there.. hee hee.. Doing good with the water. I'm really enjoying the flavor. I think I don't mind it because I don't really like drinking straight water anyway. I'm usually drinking lemon water all day..
 
No weight loss today. I still have lost that one pound I mentioned yesterday. It's still gone!! Praise-aleigha....
 
I mention my weight here because Jillian Michaels says you can lose up to 5 pounds in 7 days. I've lost 1 so far. We'll see how it goes as the week goes on.
 
Also wanted to post that I did exercise again today. Went for a 2 mile run outside and burned 243 calories. I'm also watching my calorie content and journaling all I eat each day.

Comments

Popular Posts