7 Day Detox Tea- Days 4-5

I didn't get around to posting yesterday. Was a bit tired from the days events. I was able to get almost all the water down yesterday.. Probably minus about 8oz. I just had to cut myself off at a certain time because I didn't want to be getting up all night to go you know where.. But overall, I drank most of it.
 
Today has been a little harder as I went grocery shopping today. I took one 20oz cup with me and drank that while I was out but when I got home I put the food away and was able to grab another 24 oz of it and take it to the gym with me. I wish I filled up two water bottles because my workout could of used it. Now I'm trying to finish it up tonight. I should have it all done here really shortly.
 
Good news though.. I've lost 2lbs so far. Again, not sure if it's the water or a combination of that, my eating plan and my exercise plan.. so please keep that in mind..
 
I did workout yesterday. Ran 4.83 miles and burned 500 calories
Today I worked out at the gym by running 3 miles on the treadmill and 40 min of weight training burning 517 calories..
 
I really am enjoying the taste of the water. I may continue to drink it, just not as much of a quantity as I am now in the future.. We'll see what the weekend brings. Sunday is my last day so we will see the results then.. 

Comments

Popular Posts