Christmas Party Planning

Hubby left for Arizona on a work trip back on the 2nd of December. He won't be returning until the 20th. Just in time for my son's 12th birthday on the 22nd and Christmas on the 25th. I knew with him being gone this long I needed something to do. For years I've wanted to throw a Christmas Party but never got the motivation to do so. Not this year. Started talking to a friend of mine and between the two of us, we decided to go for it. The party planning began....
 
The party is this Saturday and I look forward to sharing my ideas on what I did and some pictures of everything right after so I don't spoil the surprises for my guests in case they come by and check out this post.. wink wink....
 
I'm in full party planning mode though, enjoying every minute of it as this is right up my alley of things I love to do. Two more days, almost to the home stretch. Just need to clean the house, decorate the day of and prepare the food I'll be serving.. I'm getting excited.. More details to come.. Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts