52 Books in 52 Weeks Wrap Up

2013 / 2014 Blog Button

It's been a wonderful year for reading. 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge. My goal was to hit at least 52 and I did so I'm really happy. I wanted to try out reading some books that have movies and was able to read one and watch the movie. "The Great Gatsby". I'd love to see if I could get another one in for 2014 since it was neat to read the book and then watch the movie. I watched the older 70's one, not the new release. I loved how it followed the book almost word for word. That was awesome!
 
Here is the list of books I've read in 2013 in the order I read them:
 
 
1. "Trouble With Cowboys" by Denise Hunter
2. "Under the Summer Sky" by Lori Copeland
3. "Goodnigh Brian" by Steven Manchester
4. "Path of Freedom" by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
5. "Belonging" by Robin Lee Hatcher
6. "Betrayal" by Robin Lee Hatcher
7. "Ashton Park" by Murray Pura
8. "Unbreakable" by Nancy Mehl
9. "For Love of Eli" by Loree Lough
10. "Katie Opens Her Heart" by Jerry S. Eicher
11. "Surrendered Heart" by Laura V. Hilton
12. "The Return of Cassandra Todd" by Darrel Nelson
13. "The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck" by Kathleen Y'Barbo
14. "Threads of Hope" by Christa Allan
15. "An Amish Kitchen" by Multi Authors
16. "Wings of Glass" by Gina Holmes
17. "Josiah's Treasure" by Nancy Herriman
18. "Follow the Heart" by Kaye Dacus
19. "Unfriend Yourself" by Kyle Tennant (Non Fiction)
20. "Mail Order Man" by Heather Gray
21. "The Rocking Chair" by Steven Manchester
22. "Stealing the Preacher" by Karen Witemeyer
23. "Goodbye to Yesterday" by Wanda E Brunstetter
24. "The Silence of Winter" by Wanda E Brunstetter
25. "The Hope of Spring" by Wanda E Brunstetter
26. "The Pieces of Summer" by Wanda E Brunstetter
27. "A Revelation in Autumn" by Wanda E Brunstetter
28. "A Vow for Always" by Wanda E Brunstetter
29. "Catherine's Pursuit" by Lena Nelson Dooley
30. "A Quilt for Jenna" by Patrick E. Craig
31. "Dry as Rain" by Gina Holmes
32. "Daybreak" by Shelley Shepard Gray
33. "Ray of Light" by Shelley Shepard Gray
34. "Swept Away" by Mary Connealy
35. "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
36. "Unforseeable" by Nancy Mehl
37. "Born of Persuasion" by Jessica Dotta
38. "Fired Up" by Mary Connealy
39. "Raw Edges" by Sandra D. Bricker
40. "Pretty is as Pretty Does" by Debby Mayne
41. "An Honest Heart" by Kaye Dacus
42. "A Bride for Keeps" by Melissa Jagears
43. "Bless Her Heart" by Debby Mayne
44. "Beloved" by Robin Lee Hatcher
45. "Big Sky Bachelor" by Lesley Ann McDaniel
46. "The Wings of Morning" by Murray Pura
47. "Tickled Pink" by Debby Mayne
48. "Merry Humbug Christmas" by Sandra D. Bricker
49. "Christmas Roses" by Amanda Cabot
50. "Living Separate Lives" by Paulette Harper
51."Made to Last" by Melissa Tagg
52. "For Love or Loyalty" by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
 
 
I want to take the time to make a 2014 goal for my reading. I still hope to read 52 books but would like to see if I could hit 60 this year. I've made it to 58 in years past so we'll see. I'd love to chisel the books off my bookshelf by reading more that I already have. I've been so blessed for four years now getting books from the publishers to read and review. I'm still doing that but want to limit my book intake so I can work on finishing up some series' I've started that the books are already published. In doing so, I will limit the books I receive this year to review. I still look forward to being able to read some new authors and to revisit my favorites in the coming year.
 
Are you making a goal this coming year? Do you think you can read 52 Books in 52 Weeks? Check out the blog that started it all HERE..

Comments

  1. Great job and lots of fun books. I'm going to try to read more from my shelves as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!

Popular Posts