B is for Bible Studies

 
Blogging through the Alphabet
Working my way through the alphabet to catch up to Ben and Me's current letter which as of this posting is M. Click on the picture above or go to Ben and Me website HERE to get more info on how you can join in...
 
B is for Bible Studies
 
 photo DSCF0533_zps937f59f9.jpg

I thought I'd write up what bible studies I'm looking to complete in 2014.

I love the Women of Faith Study Guide Series. I'll be working on 5 of these this year including:

* "Magnificent Grace-Savoring the Greatness of God"
     About Grace
 
* "Listening For the Voice of God- Growing in Faith Every Day"
     About Discernment
 
* "Choosing Simplicity- Embracing the Benefits of a Simpler Life"
     About Peace
 
* "Discovering God's Will for Your Life"
     About God's Will
 
* "Living a Life of Balance"
     About Balance
 
I have two other studies I'd like to do that aren't part of the Women of Faith Series..

"How Do you Walk the Walk You Talk?"
This is a 6 week bible study

Christianity Today Study Series
"Faith and Pop Culture"
Finding Jesus in popular entertainment??

Working between 1-2 month on each study will give me a full one year of studies. I look forward to digging into these starting next week...

Comments

Popular Posts