Copyright Protected © 2008-2017

© 2008-2017. All content is copyrighted to Ladybug Chronicles and may not be reproduced or copied in any way without written permission from blog owner.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14 Fitness Challenge- Healthy Reading

New Year Fitness Challenge - In Photos with www.OneRollataTime.com
 
I was unable to participate in Days 12-13 due to my husband's birthday this weekend.
 
Onto Day 14 of the New Year Fitness Challenge
Today is Healthy Green Reading.

This is a one of a kind book. I had the opportunity to read it awhile ago and it was so good, I highlighted tons of sections, made notes in the margins and applied so much to my way of looking at my body..

Every Body Matters: Strengthening Your Body to Strengthen Your Soul  -     By: Gary Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a commment. I love hearing from you. Many blessings to you!